Friday 4 July 2008

Mixed Emotions

Oh my gosh i am in a mixed up world right now! I don't know if i am coming or if i am going. I am a young black woman who is just trying to establish herself, but why does it feel like i am soo small and invisible to the world. First and foremost i wanna be an actress, that has been my lifelong dream ever since i was a kid, by why now at the age of 20 am i still looking at movies, tv screens and whatever saying, i wish that was me...what am i doing wrong please tell me coz i would really like to know. Anyway i sorta launched this forum to help similar people that are going through the same thing http://youngblackbritishactors.freeforums.org but its not really picking up i dont know where i am going wrong is this somebody out there that can help me!

No comments: